My Meatless Mondays

I have Parent Teacher Conferences today and simply don't have time to justice to this post.  I am skipping my recipe and posting two fabulous soup recipes from last week's linkys.  Bear with me.

I think these will make up for my lacking.

Loaded Potato Soup by Organizer By Day. Can you imagine a cold winter night, snuggled up, in front of the fireplace with this bowl, in front of you?  Yummy delicious.




Vegetable Lentil Soup by The Scent of Oranges.  Look at all those goodies.  This seems to be a meal in one, one we could really enjoy.
DSC_1581

Please link up your recipes.

Comments

  1. Thank you Chaya for the party!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family every happiness with abundant blessings in 2014!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great party Chaya! And thank you so much for showing my soup! It is perfect this time of year! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chaya!

    That Potato Soup is calling my name! It looks so yummy! I have told a blogging friend of mine about your Meatless Mondays and she would like to join. Her name is Nee and that Vegetarian Loaf in your linky list is hers. The name of her blog is Nee's Place. I'm sure she will be dropping by to give you an enthusiastic greeting:)

    Thank you so much for sharing, Chaya and a very Happy New Year to You and Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chaya !
    Very pleased to meet you , new year and new friends and for that I am grateful . Louise (mothsofediblecelebrations) said I would enjoy meeting you and she was so right , right away I knew I was becoming a follower and here I am . May we always have the wind at our backs and the warm sunshine in our face . Thanks for letting Louise link the meatloaf and I will link more , thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chaya, good to see you still posting even though you are busy, can't say the same for myself:p Been a while since I last link up my post here....wishing you a Happy new year:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost